To insure your visit will be as safe as possible, here are the on-premise guidelines we have established:
- Use of masks are mandatory. We will provide masks if needed.
- Your temperature will be taken at our reception area and you will be asked to fill out a short questionnaire. This applies to staff as well as visitors.
- Social distancing is our new normal. We have re-configured our work spaces and common areas to limit the number of patients we can accommodate. We have introduced plastic partitions where appropriate.
- Hand sanitizer and disposable towels will be available throughout our facility and we encourage you to wash your hands frequently.
- Our premises are cleaned and disinfected every evening. Often-touched areas such as doorknobs, elevator buttons and light switches are disinfected at regular intervals throughout the day.
- We have installed high-efficiency air filters and increased our ventilation.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Together we will stay healthy and safe.